Re: lynx-dev problem with tvgen

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problem with tvgen
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 18:42:51 -0400 (EDT)

Could someone do the following using Netscape or MSIE?
I want to see if it fails using the big 2...
If it does then probably the error is at the site
and not in lynx.  If it doesn't fail then it's probably
a lynx bug that should be fixed for 2.8.1.

To test: run lynx http://www.tvgen.com/tv/listings/
cursor down to link 2 ("Enter") and hit return.
Cursor down ot link 5 (a text entry field) and
type "ricklew".
Cursor down to link 6 (a password field) and type "3234606".
Hit submit (same line).

Cursor down to link 5 ("Search") and hit return.
Search for anything.  It should fail with a bunch of
messages flashing by on the status line.

I can't run Netscape or MSIE on my pc.  Any feedbackis appreciated!
Thanks.
--le