Re: lynx-dev problem with tvgen

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev problem with tvgen
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 1998 20:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 3 Oct 1998, Laura Eaves wrote:

> Could someone do the following using Netscape or MSIE?
> I want to see if it fails using the big 2...
> If it does then probably the error is at the site
> and not in lynx.  If it doesn't fail then it's probably
> a lynx bug that should be fixed for 2.8.1.

I tried this in Netscape 4.03 under Windows 3.11. The site has changed
so the exact directions don't apply, but I logged in as ricklew and
searched for a few terms likely to give hits. The site appears to be
broken. Sometimes I get the error "Document contains no data". Other
times I got "Error reading from server". With several attempts I got
no meaningful data.
                               Doug

__
Doug Kaufman