Re: lynx-dev DOS builds of pre.6

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev DOS builds of pre.6
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 12:25:29 -0400 (EDT)

> What is better for DOS and why, slang or pdcurses?  Does either add mouse
> support for the dos port?  I actually have a beat up pre2.3 version of
> pdcurses for win32 which is where my mouse support comes from.
I cannot say - sooner or later I'll spend the time to check for myself,
but except for supporting ports most of my time gets divided among the
various Unix boxes (even at work).

> My win32 problem was as simple as the value not being memcpy'd into the
> soc_in structure.  I just figured it out though so now I need to thread
> through why.  My brain is molasses though...
ok - then we'll see a patch soon, I hope.  (That will leave the NSL_FORK
problems that Bela's looking into).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden