Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.8 bug(2)

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.8 bug(2)
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:20:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Philip Webb wrote:

> so i need to know how to compile 2-8-1pre.6 to get the old Options Menu
> -- or is that the problem for some reason here? -- ,
> which will allow me to narrow things down further.

I don't know what your problem could be, but I'm compiling Lynx with

--with-screen=slang
--libdir=$HOME
--prefix=$HOME
--enable-nsl-fork
--enable-persistent-cookies
--enable-cgi-links
--enable-externs
--enable-exec-links
--enable-exec-scripts
--enable-warnings

on Solaris 2.5 and FreeBSD 2.2.7, and I have no problems saving changes in
the options menu, either default- or forms-options, to .lynxrc, and I have
no problems selecting default- or forms-options in .lynx.cfg.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden           |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.cam.org/~ismael/     |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |