Re: lynx-dev rc save bug

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev rc save bug
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 09:37:57 -0400 (EDT)

981007 Thomas Dickey wrote:
> there's more than one program named 'strace'.
> look in  http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/devel/strace-3.1.tar.gz
> or  -/-/-/distributions/slackware/source/d/strace/strace-3.1.0.1.tar.gz

i grabbed the former, ran configure (without problems),
then make, which gave up after  50  warnings (they haven't hear of IRIX),
BUT left me a binary which at least tells me its switches when asked.
assuming it in fact works, what should i do with it next?
there's no sign of help/man file(s) in the break-out.