Re: lynx-dev comments on "compile time settings"

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev comments on "compile time settings"
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 14:58:16 -0400

On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 05:12:11AM -0700, Bela Lubkin wrote:
> Philip Webb wrote:
> > > Before anything else, download pre.8 (or 9 if Tom gets ahead of you)
> > -- snip --
> > the problem arose between 2-8pre.2 -- which was released February 1998 --
> > & 2-8-1pre.6 -- a recent enough version of current development:
> Oh boy ... lots of change, everywhere, between those two versions.
> It would help even more if you could pinpoint which release broke it.  I
> dunno where you can find a repository of every release since forever...
> Tom says the patches are available, I'm not sure where.  At least one
> old intermediate version is still on sol.slcc.edu: 2.8.1dev.16.zip.  You
> should at least check that one out.

Even though the "patch-o-matic" interface is broken, the repository
still exists on SLCC so that diffs between any two checkins can be
generated. Of course, between then and now would be thousand of lines of
diffs...

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Come on then; let's get this over with as soon as possible.