Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 : comments

From: Allen Smith
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.6 : comments
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 00:03:56 -0400

On Oct 2,  8:56am, Philip Webb (possibly) wrote:
> 2-8-1pre.6 compiled successfully on IRIX 5.3 :
> stripped binary is  1,414 M  a/a  1,545 M  for  2-8pre.2
> (what's the UNIX command to check IRIX version? my notes don't have it).

uname -a. The IRIX version should be after the hostname... although
I'm not sure why you're wanting it, since you say "IRIX 5.3". BTW,
what luck regarding curses/ncurses/slang? I've not been able to get
either of the latter two to work properly on IRIX, and the first (on
lynxen since 2-7, after FANCY_CURSES stopped being defined for the
IRIX curses) doesn't work very well.

        -Allen

--
Allen Smith                             address@hidden