Re: lynx-dev comments on "compile time settings"

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev comments on "compile time settings"
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 09:20:05 -0400 (EDT)

> What, please, is patch-o-matic?  thanks.
It's a cgi script which Jim Spath and Klause Weide wrote (iirc) in
spring 1997.  when it works, you can get diffs between any versions
of lynx that are in the PRCS archive on sol.slcc.edu

(there's some problem with it since restoring the tools directory after
a hardware problem on that machine - Jim's not had time to pursue it,
nor I - I do make patch files available though, which are on the development
web page).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden