Re: lynx-dev change of current download directory?

From: Hrvoje Niksic
Subject: Re: lynx-dev change of current download directory?
Date: 10 Oct 1998 02:45:21 +0200

Juhana K Kouhia <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello. I posted the mail below a while ago. Did you get it?
> How do you feel about my suggestions?

I did get it.  I agree that having an option to download the "current
page" would be a nice thing to have, but it's not as easy to implement
as it may seem.  In the future I'll try to add an option that
retrieves the document along with the inlined images.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <address@hidden> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia