lynx-dev crypto help

From: Mikolajczak, Leonard J
Subject: lynx-dev crypto help
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:09:03 -0400

To whom this may concern,

My company is having a concern regarding encryption in all software products
running on company laptops and being transported to certain countries.
Apparently, there is a concern over our personnel traveling to foreign
countries who have a ban on encrypted software.  Therefore, we are looking
for a product or to develop a product which does not contain or rely in any
way on encryption.

Question:
Does Lynx browser contain any encryption software components at all?

Thanks for the help.

Len.
610-354-5197