Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:37:18 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Bela Lubkin <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 13:07:11 -0700
> Please detail what you find so difficult about the forms-based menu.

I've been exchanging mail with a blind user who says he dreads the new forms
options menu.  He didn't say why and I haven't heard any comments on the lynx
I sent him.  He uses a braille display.  If he's subscribed, perhaps he could
elaborate or give some feedback if he has tried the new version.  For that
matter, are there other blind users on the list who prefer the old menu?  Why?
(I have low vision and like both -- although the layout of the forms options
page is nice as it prints one option per line instead of crowding 2 per line
to fit everything on a page.)
--le