lynx-dev persistent cookies documentation addition

From: brian j. pardy
Subject: lynx-dev persistent cookies documentation addition
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 22:39:51 -0700

Here's a slight change to Lynx_users_guide.html to mention the fact that
we have persistent cookies now and the existence of the COOKIE_FILE
option. I'm not too good at documentation, so if anyone has ideas on how
to put this more eloquently, feel free. :)

*** Lynx_users_guide.html       Tue Oct 13 22:30:45 1998
--- Lynx_users_guide.html.bri   Tue Oct 13 22:36:28 1998
***************
*** 1910,1916 ****
  MIME headers).        All unexpired cookies are held in a hypothetical
  <em>Cookie Jar</em> which can be examined via the COOKIE_JAR keystroke
  command, normally mapped to <em>Ctrl-K</em>, for invoking the <a
! href="keystrokes/cookie_help.html">Cookie Jar Page</a>.

  documents visited by individual users.        Though this can be useful to the
--- 1910,1919 ----
  MIME headers).        All unexpired cookies are held in a hypothetical
  <em>Cookie Jar</em> which can be examined via the COOKIE_JAR keystroke
  command, normally mapped to <em>Ctrl-K</em>, for invoking the <a
! href="keystrokes/cookie_help.html">Cookie Jar Page</a>. If Lynx has been
! compiled with the --enable-persistent-cookies flag, then unexpired cookies
! will be stored between sessions in the filename set with the COOKIE_FILE
! option in your .lynxrc.

  documents visited by individual users.        Though this can be useful to the

--
It's not the men in my life, but the life in my men that counts.
                -- Mae West