lynx-dev stupid question -- where is HTAnchor_followMainLink defined?

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev stupid question -- where is HTAnchor_followMainLink defined?
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:23:14 -0700 (PDT)

Where is HTAnchor_followMainLink defined?

I was taking my first serious look at trying to figure out the "why does a
keypress not push a form submit button" puzzle, and can't find out where
HTAnchor_followMainLink is actually implemented.

Grep finds 4 uses of it, but I can't find the implementation.

It was fairly easy to find the main loop, and getting down to LYGetLinkInfo in
GridText.c, now I can't find out where that's defined..

I figured
mainloop
        follow_link_number
                HTGetLinkInfo
                        now I'm stuck at HTAnchor_followMainLink