Re: lynx-dev scripts for lynx

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev scripts for lynx
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 00:25:41 -0700 (PDT)

:)mappings or macros to automate frequently-done tasks.  It doesn't
:)seem to me that web browsing is repetitive and tedious enough to
:)make this sort of thing very high priority, but I suppose someone
:)with a visual impairment might benefit, in some situations.
:)
Ok, here's a reason why someone might want it. Isn't it annoying to have
to read "your browser does not support frames, get Notstraigth or
Exploiter" and then "click here for the non frames version" or maybe you
already know which frame to open...Maybe the process would speed up this
way.

  I wished i knew how to program this and incorporate it into lynx,
otherwise I would do it myself.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html