lynx-dev download to /tmp file failed

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev download to /tmp file failed
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:43:26 +0400 (MSD)

I run into the problem:
when user have a disk quota, all his files calculated including /tmp.
Now, when I 'd'ownload a large file (like lynx-cur.zip)
I see ReadProgress massage suddenly interrupted by "disk quota exceeded"
before I even choose a download method.

The odd thing is the downloaded URL flashed on local proxy in this case,
so I should wait and wast boundwidth next time after I remove few files
under my home dir to free the space.
I am not sure, but seems proxy did not flashed
when the file have downloaded successfully.

Any suggestions?
I cannot find an appropriate place in the code.