lynx-dev lynx.cfg change/reload on-line

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev lynx.cfg change/reload on-line
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 17:28:23 +0400 (MSD)

Starting from discussion with HN and DK about lynx.cfg info page
I realize an easy way to made changes for lynx.cfg online (for 2.8.2 cyrcle):

1) add HREF="file://localhost... " links for all cfg files
which are rendered through info page to make them viewable
and editable, and

2) call read_cfg() after the editor or shell was invoked and closed.

The only problem is dependencies.
Currently we have the following fallback list:
built-in defailts -> lynx.cfg -> .lynxrc -> command-line switches.
So we should reload all that stages.
Probably this linked with Bela's idea about config unification.

The obvious problem is command-line switches we should have memory for
(and which is not obviouse - the user should remember about them also!).