RE: lynx-dev crypto help

From: Mikolajczak, Leonard J
Subject: RE: lynx-dev crypto help
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 09:47:46 -0400

Philip,
Thanks for this info. ; it is invaluable for my purposes.  Also, could
confirm one thing for me?!   Is Lynx a text ONLY browser?....the Lynx
documentation found on the web claims "Lynx is a full-featured browser,
there is almost no content on the web that Lynx cannot retrieve and display,
either by itself or by calling on other software designed for the purpose."

Please confirm.

Thanks very much,

Len.