lynx-dev HTML error or Lynx error?

From: Jason Castonguay
Subject: lynx-dev HTML error or Lynx error?
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 14:25:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone.

I am using Lynx version 2.8.1pre.8 and have come across an interesting
problem.  While visiting a web site, I went to a section where there were
lots of wave files to download.  The web site was
"http://www.getbent.com/"; and the HTML file I am referring to is
"http://www.getbent.com/1af.htm";.

It shows the listing of all the wave files and what they contain, but no
links are presented so you can download them.  I was curious and viewed
its HTML source.  I don't know too much about HTML, so I don't want to go
off and say right away that I feel it is an HTML error.  On each of the
links that are presented in the file, it shows the <a
href="link">description</a> with the <li> tag after it.

I don't know if I am making myself entirely clear, but I hope this helps.
Btw, I have friends that use MS Internet Explorer and they don't seem to
have a problem.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jason