Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev pre.10 : Options Form/Menu
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:37:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Laura Eaves wrote:

> (I have low vision and like both -- although the layout of the forms
> options page is nice as it prints one option per line instead of crowding
> 2 per line to fit everything on a page.)

That "problem" could be corrected by implementing more pages in the
non-forms menu, with one option per page. The space bar would be used for
changing pages, in the same way as in the multi-bookmarks menu.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden           |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.cam.org/~ismael/     |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |