Re: lynx-dev Personally I like the new forms-based options

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Personally I like the new forms-based options
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 23:40:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, Eric wrote:

> Personally, I think the new Forms-based options are nice.  The fact that
> we're using HTML to render the configuration page makes sense--it makes
> configuration much prettier, since the options can be formatted nicely
> with the proper HTML tags.

You're right. The forms menu is "nice", "pretty" and "formatted nicely"
but the non-forms menu is faster and easier to use.

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden           |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.cam.org/~ismael/     |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |