configuring mail sending on Win 95

From: Al Gilman
Subject: configuring mail sending on Win 95
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:32:06 -0400 (EDT)

to follow up on what address@hidden said:
> Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:19:00 -0500 (CDT)
> From: address@hidden
> Subject: http://lynx.browser.org/

> How would I go about setting up the SMTPHost on my win95 machine?  ie,
> what do I have to provide?  I cannot find anything in the documentation on
> my machine, and the harder I try to find it within the net-archives, the
> more information I get further away from the subject!

I think that you mean the definition in lynx.cfg that enables you
to send mail from lynx running on Win95, here is what I suggest:

Check once in the INSTALLATION file in the breakout area for the
current development version.  Text-search for "sendmail" or
"sendmail stub."  If you don't find what you need there, do write
to address@hidden for help.  This is part of the new stuff that
was under-documented the last time I did it.  Sorry I don't have
time right now to track this down in more detail.

Al