lynx-dev a new Help page (was unprintable)

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev a new Help page (was unprintable)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 08:41:27 -0400 (EDT)

981019 LP gave me a birthday present:
> I think we should include <Lynx Help for Beginners>
> under lynx_help directory and a link from 'h'elp page.

i agree with NHE that LHFB doesn't belong in the Lynx distribution
-- it is my copyright, i believe, anyway -- ,
but a link to it from the Main Help page might help people.

this has provoked me to reorganise the Main Help page
to make it more readable & a bit more intelligible:
goto  www.chass.utoronto.ca/~purslow/helpmain.html .
if people find it an improvement, it could be substituted in 2-8-1 :
take a step back from it & try to see it as the ordinary user would.