Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.11

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.11
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 20:02:48 +0400 (MSD)

>      * From: address@hidden

>> Before the release I want to see "persistent_cookies"

> no - it's still changing too often to rate it as more than experimental.
> (trust me - when we release it, there'll be even more bug reports)
probably, but it's really too annoying to use cookies without permanent
memory for them (when the site require a password etc.),
anyway, most bug reports the problems from entire cookies logic,
not a persistent one.

>> and "default DTD" (2.7.2 compatible or not) configurable from lynx.cfg.

> ok (harmless - ^V does this, and there's a command-line option)
Thanks. (^V and -tagsoup command line lack in comments, so people
other than lynx-dev subscribers know nothing about the difference...
I personnaly insist on making "old" DTD as default, but it is too late now
before the release to do so.)