Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.11

From: Serge MUNHOVEN
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.1pre.11
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 18:58:05 +0200

Dear Ladies and Gentelmen,

First thanks a lot to Bela. His patch solved my post-data problem.

On Sat, Oct 17, 1998 at 05:28:12PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

 >  1998-10-17 (2.8.1pre.11)
 >  * flush output in makeuctb, to fix build problems on systems that do not
 >    implement POSIX 'exit()' call -- including Digital Unix 4.0 (reported by
Nop. Sorry, mine still remains as is. I just applied the latest patches
available for my system, without any change. Probably next will be the big
debugger once I'll have the big time to do so.

There was another report for the problem you solved. I don't remember who send
this, but you should rather refer to him in the log.

Thanks again,

 - Serge

--
 Serge Munhoven                              Internet: address@hidden