lynx-dev need help with lynx

From: Krista Caudill
Subject: lynx-dev need help with lynx
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:07:56 -0400 (EDT)

hi there!
i need help with a problem i am having.
i am using lynx 2.5
i tried connecting to http://members.bonusmail.com and keep getting 'badly
formed address home.asp" i have no clue what this means.
i contacted the tech support at bonusmail. they said they had no problem
with their version of lynx. so i am contacting you for help.
is there something that can be done without downloading the newer version?
thanks!!
also i am considering downloading the patches add-ons for enabling SSL. i
also may download an upgrade of lynx.
please give me simple directions how to do this?
am i allowed to download the newer upgrade and put it on my account or
would i have to contact my sysadmin to do this?
thanks!
i look forward to hearing from you.
please let me know about my problem with the url for bonusmail.
thanks!
smiles.
-- krista