Re: lynx-dev strange index display error

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev strange index display error
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:12:19 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Larry W. Virden wrote:

:)When I visit <http://www.it.kth.se/docs/rfc/rfcs/> and then
:)move my mouse down the page of RFCs, I notice the URL reported by
:)lynx's expert mode is displayed incorrectly.
:)
[...]

  I had the same problem with lynx before, but it was only because I
installed it with the wrong version of ncurses. Actually even the title
displayed incorrectly. When I installed ncurses 4.2 I did not have that
problem anymore, but I can't make the mouse work in my xterm yet :( well
one thing for another.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html