Re: lynx-dev strange index display error

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev strange index display error
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:00:38 -0400 (EDT)

> (Patch included below, Tom -- not for this bug, just incidental stuff I
> found.)
ok - will see.  I suppose the post-increment ctype thing could be a
problem, but I don't think it's Larry's since Solaris defines those w/o
side effects -- the parameter is used exactly once in an array reference,
e.g.,

        #define isdigit(c)      (__ctype_mask[c] & _ISDIGIT)

(He did say Solaris, right?)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden