Re: lynx-dev status

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev status
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 07:16:32 -0400 (EDT)

> 981023 Nelson Henry Eric commented further on Main Help Page (revised):
> >> who ordinarily would want to replace local Help files with distant ones?
> -- list of such people snipped --
> > Why not simply "Lynx help files:"?  Forget the "local".
I downloaded it last night - my impression:

        + there's no link to RP's Lynx Home Page (it's still active; I saw
          no discussion on dropping it).

        + stretching the text across several pages does make it a little
          less obvious what to do (though I find the current one cramped).

I have one more pass of testing, will look again (and see the responses)
before deciding if I'll put it in 2-8-1.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden