Re: lynx-dev --libdir and --includedir

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev --libdir and --includedir
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 09:13:02 -0400 (EDT)

> I seem to need to use the above two arguments to configure to specify where
> to find the ncurses library.

but you can do that with $LIBS (that's how I build the slang version on my
home machine, as well as the older versions of ncurses).  I would use
the --libdir option only for setting the location where I'm installing lynx.

> However, that is not where I intend to install lynx.cfg .
>

> Could we PLEASE have a way to specify via individual command line flags where
> to find ncurses, slang, libz, etc. ?

maybe for 2.8.2 (a month in prerelease is long enough - the only thing that
I'm doing now is verifying that the different platforms work properly).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden