lynx-dev problems with news in 2-8-1

From: Philip Webb
Subject: lynx-dev problems with news in 2-8-1
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 14:01:36 -0500 (EST)

981025 David Conrad wrote as below:

you've run into  2  problems with lynx-dev: news isn't considered a priority
& everyone has been preoccupied with release of 2-8-1 (yesterday).
you don't have to subscribe to be taken seriously, but must be prepared
to check the Archive at  www.flora.org/lynx-dev  for replies.

i don't know anything about Internet news & am merely giving you a reply,
but possibly someone else will notice this & look into it further.
it's usually best to try to hit a medium between too much/little info.