Re: lynx-dev Real Plauyer support and devloping my own copy of Lynx

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Real Plauyer support and devloping my own copy of Lynx
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 05:18:41 -0500 (EST)

> I have tried to make the subject more to my point.
> I thank you for explaining to me why certain stuff could or couldn't be
> done.
> I guess I should try from the beggining.
> Where do I get a zipped file of all of lynx's files?

The current version of lynx is 2.8.1
It's available at
        http://lynx.browser.org
        http://sol.slcc.edu/lynx/release

There's a .zip file there.  You have to use the directory-option of pkunzip
(if I recall correctly, that is -d) to unpack the directory tree.  That's
only source files - with time, we will have binaries build for 2.8.1

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden