Re: lynx-dev ssl portability

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: lynx-dev ssl portability
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 09:10:32 +0100 (CET)

> Anyone know if djgpp can compile ssley?
>
> It doen't look like it, but I know better than to assume it can't without
> asking if anyone has ever done it.

I've done it. The hardest part was to figure out all the Perl script etc.
So I ended up making a 'makefile.dj' that compiles everything.

Most changes where to some of the .s-files. But most important, it needs
a working BSD-socket library. DJ's BSD-socket emulation for the Waterloo
tcp/ip package isn't sufficient I guess.

Most of the SSLeay test programs worked, and I made a Lynx 2.8.1rel1 with
it. I'll send you (and Eric Young) the diffs against ver 0.9.2 in a while.

Gisle V.