lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.1 is great

From: Louis-David Mitterrand
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.1 is great
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 07:32:06 -0500

This morning I just had an urge to thank Lynx developpers and maintainer
for their dedication in making such a great tool. The 2.8.1 release is a
beauty.

One question though: when I build --with-screen=slang (v1.2) hyperlinks
are not bold blue unless I say "brightblue:white" in lynx.cfg and this
is good AFAIC, whereas when I build --with-screen=ncurses (v4.2)
hyperlinks are bold blue even if "COLOR:1:blue:white". Is this normal?

--
Louis-David Mitterrand - address@hidden - http://www.aparima.com

How's my posting?  Call 1-800-DEV-NULL