Re: lynx-dev Documentation patch for 2-8-1

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Documentation patch for 2-8-1
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 06:45:20 -0500 (EST)

981027 Doug Kaufman added useful corrections to documentation:
> The following should fix some of the obvious documentation glitches
> with the switch to 2.8.1.
>
> --- lynx2-8-1/README.new      Tue Oct 27 18:34:04 1998
> Lynx Version 2.8.1 is the latest "official" release. This release includes
> bug fixes through October 24, 1998. See the CHANGES file for a complete
> record of all changes and bug fixes in this release. New releases are
> announced on the lynx-dev mailing list (see below).

can we expand this slightly to make clear that it's not MERELY bug fixes,
which is what a lot of people out there might expect for 2-8 -> 2-8-1 ?

  Lynx Version 2.8.1 is the latest official release, which adds several
  useful features, including partial display and persistent cookies,
  and bug fixes through 1998-10-24.  See the CHANGES file for a complete
  record of all changes in this release.  New releases are announced
  on the lynx-dev mailing list (see below).

please can we avoid "scare" quotes?
it may be official or not official, but it's never "official" ...