lynx-dev ssl check

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: lynx-dev ssl check
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:32:30 -0500 (EST)

I have been playing with lynx and ssl proxy.  I was hoping someone could
try these links and tell me if they have more success.

https://mozilla-crypto.ssleay.org/cryptocheck.php

The proxy tells me that I failed to establish a cipher.

https://www.thawte.com/ucgi/browsercheck.exe

I connect, but apparently this browsercheck can't handle lynx?

I was really hoping to find some good places to test out ssl.  I even
tried a shopping cart, but it didn't work.  For some reason my items
didn't cary with me to the secure session.  I guess that is an issue for
another time.  So where does lynx and ssl work?