Re: lynx-dev Refresh... why isn't it supported?

From: mattack
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Refresh... why isn't it supported?
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 10:24:51 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Doug Kaufman wrote:
>I just looked at the web page at "http://www.wellsfargo.com/home/"; and
>don't see Refresh on any of their pages. Exactly what do you see and
>what do you expect the browser to do? Please give example URL's if
>possible.

No, I mean logging in..

1) https://banking.wellsfargo.com

2) After you log in, you get
   [INLINE]
   Your banking session has been initiated.
   Verifying your sign on information...

and here, you have to manually hit control-R to actually ever get to your
bank account.  No URL is shown that you can just hit return.  Maybe I'm
mistaken and this isn't the same as the refresh other sites use, but at
least from the user interface point of view it seems the same.