Re: lynx-dev internationalization

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev internationalization
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 08:54:05 -0500 (EST)

> Does this looks useful to change XXX_TITLE to open text string?
> This title string found in more than one place (~5)
> so you may easily get a typo...

no.  I intend keeping the #defines unless someone makes a good argument
for removing them.  (Besides typos, it makes it simpler to find other
instances of the same message).

I'm about halfway through checking over the diffs (have found several places
where changes were lost, so I'm doing it the hard way ;-).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden