lynx-dev Persistent Cookies Question

From: Jonathan Bobin
Subject: lynx-dev Persistent Cookies Question
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 18:50:53 -0500 (EST)

I was just trying out the new feature of Lynx 2.8.1 and I tried to
link ~/.lynx_cookies to ~/.netscape/cookies and see if I could just share
the cookie files.

However, since Netscape uses comments on the first three lines, Lynx gets
confused and thinks those are actual cookies (removing the lines doesn't
do anything since Netscape always puts the comments back in).

Are there any plans to have Lynx interpret hash marks as comments instead
of cookies?

Thanks,
Jonathan