lynx-dev LYNX: ficticious "EXITING Lynx" msg

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: ficticious "EXITING Lynx" msg
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:12:21 -0800 (PST)

I can't reproduce it, but I just got this:

   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HTTSEARCH REVIEWS BY:
Ple[18]title of bookystem administrator to confirm a bug, and
if [19]author to notify the lynx-dev list.  Bug reports should
hav[20]publishercriptions of the command and/or URL which causes
the[21]reviewere operating system name with version number, the
TCPIP implementation, and any other relevant information.
www.visa.com cookie: INTERSE=1921128910634813  Allow? (Y/N/Always/neVer)

Lynx now exiting with signal:  4

Stopped (signal)
{netcom6:278}
{netcom6:278}

after which I could indeed "fg" back into it, and it worked fine.

(I had to answer the question)