Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.2

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.2
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 22:19:47 -0500 (EST)

> > it's workable as is (I undid much of the embedding of html into the
> > message fragments,
>
> This certainly will be a big benefit in the future.  Thanks much.
>
> > but haven't gone through the French message file > to update _that_ yet).
>
> ?  _That_ isn't your job.  (Or was that a joke.)  Anyway, none of the
> *.po files should be included in the distribution.

we'll have to work out a nice way to apply these as add-ons (I'm not satisfied
with the way it's organized).

-- it's not my job to update the file, but it makes it simpler for testing
   if I update some of it, to account for the places where I get rid of the
   embedded html, etc.  (Or, as Bela suggests, maybe someone else can work
   on that - but it has to be done in sync with the C code).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden