Re: lynx-dev protection 444 for fr.po

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev protection 444 for fr.po
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 05:26:49 -0500 (EST)

> The permission for fr.po seems to have been changed to 444.  If so,
> could it be made 644, or even looser?
probably.  (PRCS records the last permissions of the file when it was
checked-in -- I expect there'll be more than one patch to fr.po, and
I'll remember to fix the permissions...)

-- I keep files readonly as a matter of habit (makefile rules should work
   with that, otherwise it's an error too).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden