Re: lynx-dev protection 444 for fr.po

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: lynx-dev protection 444 for fr.po
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:47:14 +0900 (JST)

> that had html in them.  (The %s and %d tokens are less of a problem
> for maintenance than the html, and far more difficult to adjust).

They seem to work fine, so if possible it would be nice if strings
containing them stay the same.

> > trailing white space.  Are these all going to be revised to strip it
> > off?  (If so, I'll put off translating those, too.)
>
> I believe LP recommended stripping the trailing blanks.  I hadn't really
> thought about it.

I can't say either way.  What makes me itchy is having the msgid
change on me, forcing an update.  (But that's my problem, not yours,
and as with Larry, I very much appreciate what you are doing to
improve the program.)

__Henry