lynx-dev Option Menu: submit button problem

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev Option Menu: submit button problem
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:38:20 +0300 (MSK)

Test: try go forms-based Options Menu and press 'd' on "Accept" button
to see what is happen. Occasionally, you download the document
thich was before options menu and if you press left arrow key
you return back to the document that was before the previous one.

Probably my bug from LYPop/LYPush and history stack.

Well, does we need something to download if pressing 'd' at submit button?

Leonid.