lynx-dev Need translators for Lynx browser

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Need translators for Lynx browser
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 13:28:26 -0500

We have incorporated NLS support in the current version of Lynx and
would like translations to be done and distributed via the Free
Translation Project.

For those on the Lynx developers list who have missed the URL for this
project, it is: http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pinard/

Based on my browsing of the lynx-dev archives for the past week, the
developers could also use help in moving the existing code base to
gettext(), generating the master catalog, and coordination between
users, developers and translators. I am currently unsubscribed from the
mailing list because I'm on the road, but will return in a few days.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Why stop now just when I'm hating it?