Re: lynx-dev three notes w/r to lynx2.8.2

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev three notes w/r to lynx2.8.2
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:33:26 -0500 (EST)

the size of lynx is directly related to the error you are getting <grin> -
the new development version to which you refer contains the first attempt
at providing native language support for lynx error msgs, etc.  The
side effect of this is (obviously) and explosion in size as we begin
to provide italian, french, japanese, spanish, martian, etc. versions of
the msgs...
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL:mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/> <*> O- "No one is what he seems."