lynx-dev Function Key Mapping in Lynx 2.7.1

From: george_morrison
Subject: lynx-dev Function Key Mapping in Lynx 2.7.1
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 14:34:27 -0600

I'm having trouble using lynx.cfg to map the function key assignments in
Lynx.

The Lynx session is being invoked from HP terminals (running vt100
emulation) running under SunOS 5.6. The keycodes that Lynx looks for are not
obvious (they do not run in sequence). So far, I've only managed to figure
out the following keys:

F3 = 0x101
F7 = 0x106
F8 = 0x102

Also, F2 seems to map to 0x107, but generates odd behavior when it is
remapped.

Any advice on how to identify the codes being passed to Lynx, or a
comprehensive list of the keycodes Lynx looks for would be appreciated!

Regards,
George Morrison
address@hidden