Re: lynx-dev partial display (was: on caching)

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev partial display (was: on caching)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:46:43 +0300 (MSK)

> But if a client sends a request line with "HTTP/1.1", then the servers
> is entitled to assume that the client
>  - wants persistent connections (unless "Connection: close" is sent)

One problem in partial display mode remind me this.
while accesing certain rare sites with lynx
I got repainting the screen on _previous_ document, not the downloading one,
so I analize the trace and add a semaphore against HText_new().

The only side information on that problemical sites -
they are not Apache and are not sending "Connection: close"
(and lynx send HTTP/1.0 as usual).