Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.4

From: Ismael Cordeiro
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2dev.4
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 09:34:18 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Sergey Svishchev wrote:

> > * add KEYBOARD_LAYOUT to lynx.cfg, to support character-translation on
> > input,
> >   add missing line editing style selection to Options form.  This is enabled
> >   and disabled by the line edit control/Y (Sergey Svishchev
> > <address@hidden>).
>
> Not Control/Y, but Control/6.

What that ^6 sends? I've never heard of ^6. The control codes, 00h to 1Fh,
in ASCII/ISO 646/ISO 8859-x are ^@, ^A to ^Z, ^[, ^\, ^], ^^ and ^_

Ismael

       | ISMAEL CORDEIRO            | mailto:address@hidden      |
       | Production sound mixer     | http://www.ismael.cordeiro.com/ |
       | Montréal - Québec - Canada | ftp://ftp.cam.org/users/ismael/ |