lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev.5 still problems

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.2dev.5 still problems
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 12:34:59 -0500 (EST)

I just built the latest changes in dev.5 and still see the HTSprintf bug .

Platform: SPARC Solaris 2.6 Sun compiler -Xc flag.  I can send along
the config flags, the output from configure and the make and I can
run tests for someone.

Oh, and the ncurses problem of redisplaying pages on initial startup of
lynx is still there as well.  I've not tried to see if the problem with
highlighted strings with periods is still there or not.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL:mailto:address@hidden>
<URL:http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/> <*> O- "No one is what he seems."