Re: lynx-dev Patch for DJGPP port

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Patch for DJGPP port
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 17:13:21 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 address@hidden wrote:

> I seem to be missing part of the story: is this a patch that you want
> to add to the development version, or a response to someone who is having
> trouble porting?  (If the former, it needs ifdef's)

This is already within an  "ifdef __DJGPP__". It just doesn't show in
the context diff. This is a patch that I would like to add to the
development version. I don't see any reason to leave out the debugging
code since it doesn't take much space. No debugging is done unless the
debugging lines are put into WATTCP.CFG.
                             Doug

> > *** lynx2-8-2/src/LYMain.c  Wed Nov 18 11:23:56 1998
> > --- lynx2-8-2/src/LYMain.c.new      Thu Nov 19 23:54:34 1998
> > ***************
> > *** 615,620 ****
> > --- 615,621 ----
> >     init_ctrl_break[0] = 1;